Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Five - things about my week


It's the last Friday Five link up with Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia.  These ladies have been so gracious hosting this link up for years and I am definitely grateful.  Thank you, ladies, for everything you've done to host the link up!

I also wanted to make sure I participated in this last link up.  So here are five things about my week.


1.  My back and knee pain is much better but still kind of there.  The back pain seems like it's mildly aggravated by activity and my knee seems aggravated after long periods of sitting still.  So lots of walking around this week.

2.  Sleep pods!  A weird thing from work, we got these weird pods in the lobby.  I had no idea what they were at first but I learned this week that they are nap pods.  I don't know that I'll ever be comfortable enough to use them but I've definitely noticed people in there this week.  I guess it's good that the option is there.


3. I'm looking forward to my long run tomorrow.  I'm doing 11 miles with friends.  And the weather should be nice and cool in the morning.  I've even needed gloves when heading to work in the morning this week.

4.  The cats have been suspiciously well behaved this week.  They've even been seen sharing the same space with each other without a fight breaking out.  This is an improvement over last week when there was a fight so bad that fur was literally flying.  Thankfully those types of fights are rare and I'm happy to enjoy this moment of peace.

Peaceful co-existence

5.  Another thing I'm looking forward to this weekend, starting the work on our shirts for RnR Vegas!  We each bought our own dark colored tech shirts and I'm planning on getting some fabric paint this weekend and working on the stencil.

So that's it for my week.  I hope you've all had a great week too and have a fun weekend ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment