Monday, November 21, 2016

Race 13.1 Baltimore training weeks 11 and 12

I'm back!  I've been off in Las Vegas but I got back Thursday night and am ready to get back into sharing how my training is going :)  And of course, I did the Rock and Roll Las Vegas 5k and Half Marathon while I was gone so I will be sharing those race recaps soon too.  But for now, here is my summary.

Monday - Rest day

Tuesday - Yoga for runners

 

Wednesday - Rest day

Thursday - 35 minutes on the elliptical

 

Friday  - Flying to Vegas!  We also spent a lot of time dancing at the Britney Spears concert :)

 

Saturday- Lots of walking at the expo plus the 5k with my dad in the evening.

 

Sunday- Half marathon day!

 

Monday - A lot of walking around Vegas plus a wonderful massage and seeing a Cirque Du Soleil show in the evening.

 

Tuesday - More walking around Vegas

 

Wednesday - Hiking around Death Valley with a friend from LA

 

Thursday - rest day and traveling back home

Friday - rest day and back to work

Saturday- Met up with a friend for 7 miles in the morning

 

Sunday- Runner's World Yoga Essentials

And that's it!  It was a whirlwind of a 2 weeks.  I'm happy to be back at home and trying to settle back into a routine.  I was pretty much off social media while I was gone (other than posting photos to instagram) but I'm planning to catch up on blogs this week as well.

I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.

 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment