Monday, December 5, 2016

Race 13.1 Baltimore training weeks 13 and 14

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mine went pretty well but I realized that I missed last weeks review of my training.  So here are 2 weeks together.

Sadly, there isn't much to report.  The week of Thanksgiving ended up being difficult and I repeatedly ran into snafus trying to go to the gym while we were out of town visiting family.  So that week ended up being just 3 sessions of at home work outs and no running (Runner's World Yoga essentials, Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown 1, and Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown 2).

 

This past week was the last week before my goal race and I only got a bit done this week as well.  Wednesday was Runner's World Yoga essentials again.

Thursday was 35 minutes at the gym.  Sadly, I was having stomach cramps and that 35 minutes was a struggle.

 

Saturday was the Race 13.1 Baltimore half marathon.  I had a great time and ended up with a PR!  I hope to have my recap up Wednesday.

 

I didn't end up leaving the house at all on Sunday.  We had a Gilmore Girls marathon so spent most of the day watching that.  But I did manage to also fit in some recovery yoga which was much needed as my quads were really sore yesterday.  So that makes 2 times running and 2 yoga sessions for the week.

So that's where I am!  My races for the year are done and no other big races until the Rock and Roll DC Half in March. I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.
 

 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment