Monday, January 2, 2017

Weekly Review

It's 2017!  I had a great New Year's Eve and hope everyone else did too.  Here's my review of last week.

Monday - spent the whole day traveling.  We left our hotel at 8:30 am and we were at the airport in Baltimore at midnight.

 

Tuesday - first day back at work

Wednesday - strength training in the evening at home

Thursday - around 40 minutes on the elliptical

 

Friday - drove out to meet friends at a cabin in Virginia for the weekend.

 

Saturday - My first time running since the December 3rd half marathon! I went to the fitness center associated with the cabins and did 6 miles on the treadmill. 

 

Sunday - We drove back home from the cabin in the morning and I did some strength training at home in the evening.

So, two days of cardio and two days of strength training.  This week I start training for the RnR DC half!  

I'm linking up with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for their Weekly Wrap.

 Weekly Wrap 51 Taste the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment