Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Five - favorite drinks

Yay for Fridays! It means almost time for the weekend and also means that it's time for the Friday Five 2.0 link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness!  This week's theme is about drinks so I'm going to talk about 5 of my favorites.






Friday Five Linkup 2.0 


1.  Tea!  I love tea.  That includes chai lattes as well as loose leaf tea I brew at home myself and tea bags from the grocery store.  It's one of those things that I just always find comforting.

 
I loved this monthly tea box I got as a Christmas gift one year

2.  Margaritas, yum :)  I'm not even sure about why on this one but they always seem festive.


3. Smoothies - Summer's coming up and I'm looking forward to experimenting a bit with smoothies again.  My usual is just frozen fruit, half a banana, and almond milk.  I throw in a handful of spinach if I happen to have some around.


4.  Beer - I've never really been a beer person in the past but I've kind of gotten into tasting different craft beers in the past year or so.  I've found several that I really like.  But I've been horrible about remembering the names.  I've got to start writing down the names of the ones I like so I can find them again!

5. Nuun - since this is a running blog, I'll bring it back to running by saying that I hydrate with nuun while running.  I really like their citrus-y flavors and that it's pretty low in sugar.

 Even Shelby likes nuun!

 I hope everyone has a good weekend ahead of them with some fun drinks thrown in for good measure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment